How regulatory requirements impact your products and markets
We provide your organization with clear information on requirements of worldwide environmental regulations and standards and how these requirements impact your products and operations. ECD Compliance conducts onsite and web-based seminars and workshops to assist you in ensuring that your products meet regulatory requirements and market expectations.
Regulations that typically impact Electrical and Electronic Products (EEE) include:
- EU RoHS (RoHS 2) and similar regulations in other jurisdictions such as China RoHS, Korea RoHS, Japan J-MOSS, California RoHS
- EU REACH and similar regulations in other jurisdictions such as K-REACH, China REACH, JAPAN REACH
- Ecodesign directive (ErP and formerly EuP) and similar energy efficiency regulations in other jurisdictions (U.S. and Canada)
- Conflict Minerals (Dodd-Frank Act)
- North American chemical regulations including US TSCA and Canadian CEPA
- California proposition 65.
Updates on global environmental regulations and standards
We provide an update service with regular briefings on emerging regulatory changes and standards and how these changes are applicable to your products and markets. The service provides key information for your business and minimizes time spent searching and sorting. The service includes Q&A support on questions as they arise.